EltaMD Logo General Guidelines
This page serves as the official reference for the EltaMD®
brand and graphic identity standards. It should be used by EltaMD customers, employees and suppliers when developing communication materials that represent EltaMD products. By adhering to brand standards and guidelines listed here, we ensure that we communicate a consistent EltaMD brand message — one associated with trust, expertise and quality. Please direct any questions to the Brand Manager. Any deviations from or exceptions to the prescribed guidelines require the prior approval of the Brand Manager. Thank you for using the EltaMD brand elements as presented here to develop your business.
- Logo must be legible when reproduced.
- Logo must be sized proportionately.
- Logo may not be inserted into a shape, frame or decorative border.
- Do not combine logo with another symbol, artwork or logo.
- When using one color only, logo may be reversed (white) or black only.
- When reversed, logo must be reversed on a dark background.
- Allow minimum of 1/8-inch “safe zone” space around the logo. No other type or graphic element (including folds, trims or edges )should fall within the safe zone. This safe zone is intended to maintain the logo’s integrity and to avoid visual confusion.
- Do not scan logo.
- Do not recreate logo.
- Do not integrate logo into a sentence.
- Do not attach logo to any product or business name.
- Limit use to one logo per page or viewing surface.
- Once you’ve downloaded the correct logo, don’t change it in any way.
- Use the appropriate logo for each product category: Sun Care: red; Skin Care: blue.