EltaMD UV Active
Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
3.0 oz Tube: Item #02600
8.0 oz Tube: Item #02620
as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
EltaMD UV Active Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+ is a physical (no chemical sunscreen filters) sunscreen specially formulated for active lifestyles. It is also great for daily use for both adults and children. It is a water-resistant (80 minutes) sunscreen that will not rinse off in water or drip into the eyes and sting. EltaMD UV Active delivers broad-spectrum protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays and contains antioxidants. It offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
EltaMD UV Active is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free,sensitivity-free
and noncomedogenic. It is safe for all skin types.
- 19.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- Active lifestyle, will not rinse off in water or drip into eyes
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Uses: EltaMD UV Active Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+ helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician