EltaMD UV Elements
Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
ALL SKIN TYPES AND POST-PROCEDURE SKIN
2.0 oz Airless Tube: Item #02512
Uses: EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Pump activation: UV Elements is in an airless pump. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off.
- Press the pump down completely.
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube.
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly.