EltaMD UV Spray
Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
ALL SKIN TYPES
4 oz: Item #02585
as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
EltaMD UV Spray provides fast and convenient sun protection for on-the-go children and adults. The trigger sprayer easily dispenses full-body UV protection. It sprays on white so you can see coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.
- 9.3% transparent zinc oxide
- Convenient trigger sprayer
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Uses: EltaMD UV Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- SHAKE WELL before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not apply in windy conditions. To open, push sliding lock on sprayer neck. Hold bottle upright with nozzle 2-3 inches from skin. Squeeze trigger to dispense product. Apply liberally and evenly until product is visible on skin. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to the face. Use in well ventilated areas.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
How to activate sprayer:
- Snap the locking push button on the trigger sprayer into the “unlock” position.
- Aim away from your face and pull trigger a couple of times to prime the sprayer.