EltaMD UV Facial
Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+
4 oz Jar: Item #02283
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product
as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Elegant and silky on your skin, this fluffy moisturizing sunscreen may be used every day or after facial treatments. Developed specifically for moderate to dry skin, it is beneficial for all skin types needing a moisture boost and UV protection. EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ can be worn alone or under makeup.
- 7.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Moisturizing UV protection for the face
- Ideal for use after laser, microdermabrasion and IPL treatments, chemical and glycolic peels
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Uses: EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Apply EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ liberally to your face, neck, and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure. Be sure to use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.