EltaMD UV Pure
Broad-Spectrum SPF 47
ALL SKIN TYPES
4 oz Bottle Item #02582
as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
For those who want natural, chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen. Ideal for children and adults, the gentle formula glides on wet or dry skin and rubs in quickly. UV Pure is formulated with purely physical active ingredients which are photostable.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Gentle and lightweight
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, dye-free, gluten-free and noncomedogenic
Uses: EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician