EltaMD UV Shield
Broad-Spectrum SPF 45
OILY TO NORMAL SKIN TYPES
7 oz Airless Pump: Item #02281
as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Treat your skin to this sheer, oil-free facial sunscreen. Cosmetically elegant EltaMD UV Shield is recommended for oily to normal skin. It is ideal worn under makeup or alone. UV Shield can be used in conjunction with photosensitizing medications.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Cosmetically elegant formula
- Great for oily or acne-prone skin
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Uses: EltaMD UV Shield Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician